Inspiration is ...
I just got the news from one of my friend that "He" will be back here and stay for 2 days. that's one of his habit if he go back and before he go back to his village he usually visit us. and now the time is coming the time which only once a year. he just arrive a day ago and i can't pick him at the airport and the next day. me, our friends and him We just hang out. have dinner together and share about our own story. well again and again "we" have a conversation about my future to study in the university he is one of my reason to continue my study. and he said to me to finish it soon and continue my study in UK as my dream. do you know guys if I'm with him it feels like the whole world stop and stairs for a while. No one can describe it and no words can say it. He is amazing, I feel so thankful to Allah because Allah let me know him as the antidote for my pain :)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar